Let me tell you about Chavistan, and you can see whether you’d like to live there:
1. The head of state is hereditary and unelected;
2. It has no written constitution; its parliament can make whatever laws it likes;
3. Elections are decided on a small number of votes in certain districts;
4. Overall taxation is about 60% of income;
5. National decisions are made by an inner circle of government; parliament is largely an impotent talking-shop;
6. The lower classes are uneducated; illiteracy and innumeracy are common;
7. Its hospitals are likely to make you ill;
8. Its people view drugs as a central part of recreation;
9. Its young are wont to carry knives as a matter of course.
10. Its schools are more reformatories than centres of education; assaults on teachers are common.
Want to come for a visit? Contact your nearest British embassy.